What are the different acts that can be requested from the town hall?

There are many different types of requests that can be made to the town hall. Some of the most common requests include asking for a birth certificate, asking for a death certificate, or asking for a marriage certificate. Other types of requests that can be made to the town hall include asking for a building permit, asking for a zoning permit, or asking for a business license.

Applying for a Certificate of Residence

The town hall is the competent authority to process the different administrative acts related to population, among which are the certificates of residence.

The certificate of residence is an official document issued by the town hall that certifies the domicile of a person in the municipality, that is, the place where they habitually reside.

This certificate is required for different procedures, such as applying for a grant or subsidy, enrolling in a public school or registering with a social security doctor.

To apply for a certificate of residence, you must go to the town hall of the municipality where you reside and submit the following documentation:

- National Identity Card (DNI) or residence card.

- Proof of address (electricity, water or gas bill).

- In the case of foreigners, the registration certificate in the population register or the aliens book.

The town hall will issue the certificate of residence within a maximum period of 10 days from the date of submission of the application.

Applying for a Business Licence

The process of applying for a business license varies depending on the business activity. For some businesses, such as restaurants, a special permit may be required in addition to the business license. The first step is to determine which permits and licenses are required for the specific business. The next step is to complete the application form and submit it to the town hall, along with any required supporting documents. The application fee is typically paid at this time. The town hall will review the application and may request additional information before approving the license. Once the license is approved, the business owner must post it in a visible location at the business.

Applying for a Building Permit

The different acts that can be requested from the town hall are: -A building permit: if you want to build, destroy, or renovate a property. -An occupancy permit: if you want to move into a property. -A zoning permit: if you want to use a property for a specific purpose. -A business license: if you want to open a business. -A sign permit: if you want to put up a sign. -A permit to park: if you want to park in a specific spot. -A permit to use a public space: if you want to use a public space for an event or activity.

Applying for a Marriage Licence

When a couple decides to get married, they must go to the town hall to request a marriage licence ( acta de matrimonio). The couple must fill out a form with their personal information and show their ID cards or passports. They will also need to show proof of their single status, such as a divorce certificate or single status certificate. Once the form is complete, the couple will pay a fee and receive their marriage licence. The licence must be used within six months of the date it is issued.

Applying for a Death Certificate

The town hall is responsible for a number of different administrative acts, one of which is issuing death certificates. In order to apply for a death certificate, you must first go to the town hall and request the act. The town hall will then provide you with the necessary paperwork. Once you have completed the paperwork, you must submit it to the town hall, along with the required fees. The town hall will then process your request and issue the death certificate.

Plan du site